There are several ways in which you can get involved with the CDS Hooks community.
- Ask a question and participate in discussions via the CDS Hooks Google Group
- Chat via Zulip at https://chat.fhir.org in the cds-hooks stream
- Contribute to the code and documentation on Github
- Check out the CDS services available for testing and contribute your own.
CDS Hooks Sprint Program¶
- Promote creation of clinical-grade service integrations (CDS Clients + CDS Services)
- Gain implementation experience with real-world systems
- Refine the spec, balancing ease of use, flexibility, and stability
- Drive toward pilot deployments with the ability to measure results